Documentation and downloads
Product description, license and maintenance agreement
You can view FORCHECK's Product description,
You can download and view FORCHECK's user guides using e.g. the Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- User guide for Windows with IDE
- User guide for Windows command line
- User guide for Linux with IDE
- User guide for Linux command line
- Installation guide for PC/Linux
- Using MPI with Forcheck
You can download the most recent configuration files for emulating the various supported compilers:
The following libraries contain interfaces:
- CVF.zip for compaq visual fortran
- intel.zip for intel fortran
- MPI_2.zip for the Forcheck library with Fortran 90 interfaces for MPI 2.2
- MPI_3.zip for the Forcheck library with Fortran 90 interfaces for MPI 3.1
- MPI_3_F08.zip for the Forcheck library with Fortran 2008 interfaces for MPI 3.1
Source code of ForcheckIDE
The latest Forcheck subversion of the analyzer is V14.6. The latest subversion of the IDE is V14.6. If you are a registered user and are interested to update to the latest version you can request or order a new copy.
- If you have bought Forcheck within the last 3 month you can request a free new release or version.
- If you have bought Forcheck within the last 6 month you can request a free new release of the same subversion.
|previous page||top page|